Microsoft OneDrive allows you to store important files safely online for free, so that you can access them from any device.
How to install Microsoft OneDrive on any device?
You can install Microsoft OneDrive on any device you use, and Microsoft takes charge of your cloud storage free of charge.
How to access OneDrive on a PC?
First, you need to have a Microsoft account to start using Microsoft OneDrive on your PC. If you are new to Microsoft, you may want to find out about Microsoft mailbox on Cleanfox, a website working on improving your mailing service.
Please follow these steps to access your OneDrive app.
- 1. Go to “Start” and look for “OneDrive”. It should already be installed if you use
- . If you are not able to find it, please go to the
- page, and download OneDrive for PC.
2. Click the top result.
3. Enter your Microsoft email address, and press “Enter”.
4. Type your Microsoft password, and click “Sign in”.
5. Click the “Next” button.
How to access OneDrive on a Mac?
You can also use OneDrive on your Mac. All you need is a Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account yet, we suggest you create one. For further instructions, please check our simple guide to creating an outlook account.
- 1. Go to
2. Click the “Sign In” button in the upper-right corner, and enter your Microsoft email address and password. For more information, check out our article on accessing one’s outlook account.
3. Press “Get the OneDrive App”, and click the “Download” button.
4. To install the application, simply double-click the file “OneDrive.pkg”in your download folder.
How to install Microsoft OneDrive on iOS or Android?
If you want to access your files anywhere, please be reassured Microsoft OneDrive is also available for use on mobile devices.
- 1. For your iOS devices, please go to the
2. For your Android devices, please get it from Google Play.
How to upload your smartphone picture to OneDrive?
Microsoft OneDrive allows you to upload pics in two ways: manually and automatically.
How to upload your Android photos to OneDrive?
Your Android photos can be uploaded automatically to your OneDrive. During the installation process, the application asks you whether to automatically upload your photos and videos, or not: Turn on for automatic upload. Otherwise, you may:
- 1. Click on the “Me” icon.
2. Go to “Settings”.
3. Click on “Camera upload”, and set it to “On”.
To manually upload your pictures, first make sure automatic upload is off.
- 1. In the OneDrive app, open the folder to which you wish to upload your photos.
2. Click on “Add” at the top of the screen and then “Upload”.
3. Click and hold the photos to upload.
How to upload your iOS photos to OneDrive?
For automatic upload:
- 1. Click on “Me” icon.
2. Go to “Settings”.
3. Click on “Camera upload”, and turn it “on”.
For manual upload:
- 1. Open the
2. Click on the “More” button in the upper-right corner.
3. Click on “Add Items”, and select the photos.
If you wish to share a file, you can choose one of two possible ways.
- 1. Open the folder that contains the file.
2. Click the file, and then “Share” at the top.
3. Type in the recipient’s email address, and click on “Send”, or click “Copy link” below the “Send” button, and “Copy” (this grants access permission to anyone having the link).