Looking to declutter your Outlook inbox? Say goodbye to unwanted emails with our guide on how to unsubscribe from emails in Outlook. In this blog post, we’ll provide you with straightforward steps to regain control over your inbox and streamline your email management. Let’s dive in and discover the power of unsubscribing from emails in Outlook!
Understanding the Unsubscribe feature on Outlook
What are Subscriptions in Outlook?
Subscriptions in Outlook refer to email lists or services that you voluntarily sign up for to receive regular updates, newsletters, or promotional content. They can help you stay informed and connected with the topics, brands, or organizations you are interested in.
However, it’s important to note that as subscriptions accumulate over time, they can quickly clutter your inbox.
Why should you Unsubscribe on Outlook?
Unsubscribing from emails in Outlook helps declutter your inbox and reduces unwanted distractions, allowing you to focus on essential messages and boost productivity.
How do I see all Email subscriptions on Outlook?
See all your Email Subscriptions from Cleanfox
Follow these simple steps to to see the email lists you are subscribed to.
- Download Cleanfox
Install the app for free, then connect your Outlook inbox.
- Go to ‘Newsletters tab’
After scanning your mailbox, Cleanfox will give you a complete overview of all your Email subscriptions
- Choose ‘List’ or ‘Cards’ view
You can see all the sender you are subscribed to in list or cards.
Give you a global overview of all the sender you’re subscribed to.
Simplifies the mailbox cleaning process. You can see all the senders one after the other.
If you need more informations about the app, you can check how Cleanfox works on our blog.
See all your Email Subscriptions from Outlook
- Access the Microsoft Outlook homepage.
- Click on the “Settings” option at the top.
- Select “View all Outlook settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the “Mail” option.
- Scroll down to find the “Subscriptions” section, where all your subscriptions are displayed.
How to Unsubscribe from Emails on Outlook
The Fastest way to Unsubscribe on Outlook : Cleanfox
Cleanfox allows you to quickly and easily block multiple emails directly from the app.
Blocking an email means you won’t receive any more email from that specific sender.
To Unsubscribe in Cleanfox follow these steps :
- Install Cleanfox and connect your Outlook inbox.
- Go to ‘Newsletters’ tab in the app
- Swipe left on ‘Card view’ on every sender you want to unsubscribe from.
- Click on the red button located on the left of the screen in list view.
Tips for unsubscribing in Cleanfox :
To only block useless emails, we recommend using Cleanfox sort by feature.
- Click on ‘Sort’ in the top right-hand corner.
- Sort by ‘The least open’.
- Delete or block useless emails.
- Sort by ‘Descending order’ for number of emails received.
- Delete or block useless emails.
This way, you can streamline your inbox by removing unwanted and repetitive content.
Manually Unsubscribe on Outlook.com
Go the Subscriptions menu in Outlook to see all your email subscriptions (including newsletters & email lists).
Then click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ button often located next to the email’s sender address.
Manually Unsubscribe on Outlook mobile app
The ‘Subscriptions’ tab is not available on Outlook mobile app.
- Open Outlook mobile app.
- Click on any email you want to unsubscribe from.
- Scroll to the bottom of the email
- Click on Unsubscribe button
- Confirm your choice
These methods can be very time-consuming and lead you to make mistakes.
That’s why we recommend you use Cleanfox to unsubscribe.