Being an avid online shopper, you’ve certainly created an account on Cdiscount, the biggest online retailer in France in terms of revenue. Still, you are looking to unsubscribe from the platform following an unsatisfactory client service or a problem with your shopping bag but have no idea how to do so? Learn how to delete a Cdiscount account in the following article.
The different steps to deleting your Cdiscount account
Article 13 stipulates that every customer has the right to, at any given moment, access, oppose, rectify or delete their private information on Cdiscount, following the January 1978 law on computing, data and liberty. If it is possible to delete a Cdiscount account, this does not immediately happens. Here are the steps to follow:
- Send a request by registered mail with a receipt return to the company’s registered office (Cdiscount.com / SGPN, BP 90200, 93472 NEUILLY SUR MARNE)
- If there are no replies after 2 months, file an online complaint on the CNIL website.
While waiting for the account’s deletion, it is possible to delete the emails from Cdiscount and delete Cdiscount’s newsletters. In order to do so:
- Open the email in your inbox
- Look at the bottom of the page
- Click on “Manage my subscription” or “Unsubscribe”
- Choose between a partial a total unsubscribing
You will not receive anymore emails from Cdiscount or will be able to unsubscribe from Cdiscount’s newsletters thanks to these gestures.
Use Cleanfox to deactivate the notifications from Cdiscount
There is another trick to easily deactivate the notifications from Cdiscount: To use Cleanfox. Once scanned by our tool, all notifications received from the sender are displayed as small cards. You can then choose to:
- Delete everything and unsubscribe
- Delete everything and keep your subscription
- Not do anything
If not receiving notifications from CDiscount is possible thanks to Cleanfox, then it is also possible for Cleanfox to do the same for Social media such as Facebook.
Use Cleanfox to unsubscribe and automatically delete the newsletters from Cdiscount
Cdiscount is one of the e-commerce websites that sends the most newsletters and advertising emails. If you do not wish to spend your time sorting them out, you should resort to Cleanfox. By using our tool, the newsletters in your inbox will be displayed based on their opening rate and the number of emails received. These informations will help you choose between:
- Keeping your subscription and your previous emails stored in your mailbox
- Deleting your previous emails and keeping your subscription
- Deleting your previous emails and unsubscribing
Cleanfox is a fast solution, ecological and free solution to clean your mailbox in an effective ay. Not only is it possible to use it to unsubscribe from Cdiscount’s newsletters but you can also use it for other e-commerce websites such as Priceminister, Amazon, Groupon, Vente-Privée, etc.