Is your mailbox invaded by promotion messages? Know that simple solutions will save you from being bothered by unwanted emails. Here is a list of options to delete and stop promotion emails.
The Different types of Promotion Emails
An important number of brands use promotional emails nowadays. This marketing strategy is aimed towards customer loyalty by frequently informing them of new products or sales. There are two different kinds of promotional emails:
- The unaddressed mail (leaflet)
- Targeted ads like newsletters
How to delete all Promotions in Gmail?
Delete Promotions in Gmail on the Web
Unnecessarily cluttering email boxes, causing storage problems and wasting time, advertising and promotional emails are similar to spam emails.
Hence, wanting to delete them is natural.
If you won a Gmail address, you have several solutions at your disposal to sort out and delete those emails:
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click on the ‘Promotion’ located on left menu.
- Tick the square on the left side of the mail you wish to delete
- Click on the trash can at the top of the list to delete the selected emails
Delete Promotions in Gmail App
If you use mobile devices often, here’s how to quickly delete all your Gmail promotions on your phone using the Gmail mobile app:
- Open the app and tap the menu icon in the top-left corner to access the Promotions category.
- Choose “Promotions.”
- Delete individual promotional emails by tapping their headers.
- Select all the emails you want to delete and tap the Trash icon at the top.
- To remove them permanently, go to the Bin folder in the left-side menu and empty it.
Never receive promotion Emails with Cleanfox 💡
Cleanfox is one of the easiest way to delete promotion in your Gmail account.
It ensures that you will never receive any more email from a promotional senders.
- Install Cleanfox on your mobile device
- Connect your inbox. You’ll see all your emails grouped by senders including promotions.
- Delete all promotions from one sender by swiping-up on the card.
- If you wish to block the concerned sender and delete all emails sent by him, swipe left. You won’t receive emails from him again.
You can then easily identify the advertising emails and delete them. The sort by feature can help you to focus only on useless emails you don’t read.
Nothing is easier than using Cleanfox to unsubscribe from advertising and unwanted emails coming from online selling platforms.